Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on https://www.paypalworld.com’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on https://www.paypalworld.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by https://www.paypalworld.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on https://www.paypalworld.com’s web site are provided “as is”. buyvirtualcreditcard.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, https://www.paypalworld.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- https://www.paypalworld.com is not linked with PayPal, Inc. and Ebay in anyway. Our services or products have no right of any claim related to PayPal, Inc.
- https://www.paypalworld.com is an independent website never relates or contributions with PayPal official site or ebay.
- https://www.paypalworld.com sells all the services or products issued by a third party or website. https://www.paypalworld.com sell virtual visa cards that are issued by entropay UK.
In no event shall https://www.paypalworld.comor its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on https://www.paypalworld.com’s Internet site, even if https://www.paypalworld.com or a https://www.paypalworld.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Refund policy
Our services or products are related or dependent to the third parties or companies.
- We strongly request to the customers not to use PayPal in any country where PayPal has not started its services officially. Using PayPal account in any such country is risky and PayPal official can limit or close your account permanently. In this case we do not provide any guarantee or refund of any PayPal account you use in PayPal restricted countries.
- We do not provide refund of any service used after it delivered to you.
- You can request us for refund/order cancel/service exchange immediately after the purchase or delivery. We provide refund only if the service is not delivered to you or it has limited features until you did not use.
- We process any refund request within 24 working hours to 30 days (exclude Saturday & Sunday).
- Kindly make sure the service/product fulfill your requirement or needs before the purchase. You can contact us for product features before you purchase.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on https://www.paypalworld.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. https://www.paypalworld.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. https://www.paypalworld.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. https://www.paypalworld.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
https://www.paypalworld.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by https://www.paypalworld.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to https://www.paypalworld.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of IL without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.